It's 29 days into the new year and I haven't made a single online order! That must be a new record. Sad, isn't it? Though I haven't made any purchases, that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping my eye out. These are the ten things on my Banggood wishlist.
1. Fashion Black Batwing Cape Wool Poncho - Capes are one of those trends that I've been wanting to try all season and have yet to take the plunge. This black cape looks so chic and stylish and it just might be the one that I finally give a try!
2. Leather Vintage Backpack - Since last summer, I've been keeping an eye out for a backpack I could use as an everyday bag, but also for school if necessary. Any time I saw one that I liked, it was out of budget, but this one definitely fits the bill.
3. Vintage Women Floral Printed Mini Dress - Though it's definitely too cold to wear this number right now in Boston, it looks like such a fun, summer dress that I hope to wear when the temperature starts to go back up!
4. Zanzea Inferior Smooth Splicing Leggings - Paneled leggings are all the rage. I have regular cotton leggings and faux leather leggings, but I still haven't gotten a good pair of paneled leggings. They give any outfit such a cool edge.
5. Zipper Ripped Long Denim Jeans - Boyfriend jeans are my kryptonite. Destroyed boyfriend jeans are even more of a weakness. I have one pair that aren't quite as destroyed, but these are screaming at me!
6. Solid Turtleneck Irregular Hem Long Sleeve Pullover Dress - I have a similar dress in all black that has become such a staple in my closet, so I know that this would very easily become a staple as well.
7. Plaid Long Sleeves - The great thing about flannels is that they can go with anything. Surprisingly, I have a few multi-colored flannels, but have yet to get a good black and white piece.
8. Asymmetrical Animal Cartoon Cat Blouse - I will be the first to admit that I am not the biggest cat person, but this blouse was just too cute!
9. Lace Up High Heel Platform Over the Knee Boots - If you've been following my blog, you know that I'm literally head over heels for over-the-knee boots. That said, I've still yet to purchase a pair. These are definitely ones I would consider adding to my collection!
10. Backless Red Jumpsuit - Although I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits, because of my height, I only own one. I'd love to be able to pull off such a beautiful and simple look with this red jumpsuit, especially with the back cutout!
This is a sponsored post.
, by Sora Hwang